January Child Rape Cases by Illegal Aliens- Updated March 2, 2015
NCFIRE billboard campaign: "Hold Our Reps Accountable" details here
Secure Our Border-Enforce Our Laws!
"In the first place, we should insist that, if the immigrant, who comes here in good faith, becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet, an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."
President Theodore Roosevelt-1907
The Remembrance Project
Illegal alien child rapers (confirmed and highly probable) continued their unabated assault on our states' children in February. 81 individuals amassed 405 separate charges of child rape for the month!
We are now well over 5,000 child rape charges for the previous 15 months
Every month it just keeps getting worse! Read the current report here: http://ncfire.info/february2015.pdf. Be sure to see “Current NCFIRE Projects” below for the previous 15 months worth of child rape charges.
Since a majority of the lawmakers in Raleigh voted to override ANY illegal immigration enforcement measures during the last session of the General Assembly, NCFIRE is laying the blame for this squarely at their feet.
The worst part of it is, every one of these was 100% preventable.
If you would like to personally contact your representative and demand they enact and enforce state level illegal immigration laws, use the links below.
Who represents me and how do I contact them?
1) To find out who represents you, use this link and follow the instructions:
2) If you already know who represents you, use these links:
N.C. House members: http://ncleg.net/gascripts/members/memberList.pl?sChamber=House
N.C. Senate members: http://ncleg.net/gascripts/members/memberList.pl?sChamber=senate
Who We Are
We are a statewide grassroots organization that is dedicated to immigration enforcement. Our organization represents the citizens’ interest in stopping the flood of illegal aliens into North Carolina. We simply can't afford illegal aliens' tremendous costs any longer. The damage incurred, the crimes, costs and physical and emotional damage these people are causing, are just too great.
We also seek to educate our citizens to the many costly and destructive aspects of illegal immigrant crime. The crimes we document in our monthly crime reports include some of the most heinous crimes imaginable.
(The sad thing about it is, every one of them is 100% preventable if our N.C. Legislators would simply enact and enforce, state level illegal immigration laws.)
What We Believe
We support limiting our jobs and resources to the citizens of North Carolina and we believe that it is time for our Legislators to adhere to their oath of office, “to support the Constitution of the United States; and to be faithful and bear true allegiance to the State of North Carolina” by passing the appropriate legislation to curtail the influx of illegal aliens into our state.
Our Position Statement
1) Mandate English as the official language of N.C.
2) Require a valid photo I.D. to vote.
3) Require all companies (public and private) doing business in N.C. to become E-Verify compliant.
4) Mandate stricter punishments and stiffer penalties for hiring illegal aliens in N.C.
5) Enact a N.C. version of Arizona's SB1070 law to document proof of legal entry and the right to be within N.C. borders.
6) Deny enrollment of illegal aliens to N.C. colleges and universities.
7) Eliminate taxpayer funding to N.C. colleges and universities that allow illegal aliens to enroll.
8) Restrict foreign consulate services to consulate property only.
9) Remove the Mexican Matricula Consular I.D. card as proof of residency from N.C. driver’s license documentation requirements.
10) Deny use of the Mexican Matricula Consular I.D. card as any proof of identification.
11) Prohibit the use of all foreign I.D. cards for any taxpayer funded services or civic activities.
12) Deny taxpayer funding to any N.C. municipality, town, city or county that supports sanctuary policies for illegal aliens.
13) Require proof of citizenship and residency for all N.C. social welfare eligibility.
14) Cut taxpayer funding to all non-profit organizations in N.C. that provide assistance and/or benefits to illegal aliens.
15) End taxpayer funding of all N.C. ethnic councils.
16) Tighten N.C. vehicle laws by impounding cars driven by unlicensed and uninsured drivers.
17) Restrict the registration of motor vehicles in N.C. to legal N.C. residents only.
What We Do
We periodically send out "Action Alerts." These are items that need immediate attention. It may be calling, emailing or faxing your Congressman, signing a petition, attending a rally or to notify you of an upcoming Bill to be voted on in the NCGA.
The member contact list is divided up into sections according to their N.C. postal zip code. Information can be sent to specific areas of N.C. according to that zip code. This way, important information can be distributed regionally and action can be taken very quickly.
How To Join
(It costs you nothing!)
Simply scroll down to the "Subscribe to our mailing list" section below. Enter your e-mail address and zip code. You can also enter your first and last names if you choose but it is not required; then click "Subscribe". You will be sent a confirmation email that you signed up. Simply click on the link in the email to confirm the request. That's it!
You will be joining 40,000 to 50,000 fellow North Carolinians in the effort to enforce immigration laws in our state. With numbers like that, you can indeed make a difference!
_______________________Current NCFIRE Projects_____________________
Monthly Crime Reports-(due to the ongoing "Monthly Child Rape Cases" reports, we have temporarily suspended the "Monthly Crime Reports")
1. Monthly Crime Report Archives (Jan. 2009 - May 2014) Archives
Monthly Child Rape Cases by Confirmed/Suspected Illegal Aliens
1. November 2013 87 individuals 277 charges Child Rapes
2. December 2013 89 individuals 575 charges Child Rapes
3. January 2014 52 individuals 200 charges Child Rapes
4. February 2014 36 individuals 200 charges Child Rapes
5. March 2014 83 individuals 366 charges Child Rapes
6. April 2014 99 individuals 672 charges Child Rapes
7. May 2014 73 individuals 299 charges Child Rapes
8. June 2014 48 individuals 184 charges Child Rapes
9. July 2014 74 individuals 295 charges Child Rapes
10. August 2014 78 individuals 418 charges Child Rapes
11. September 2014 77 individuals 447 charges Child Rapes
12. October 2014 73 individuals 384 charges Child Rapes
13. November 2014 (info unavailable)
14. Dec. 2014 59 individuals 230 charges Child Rapes
15. Jan. 2015 94 individuals 518 charges Child Rapes
16. Feb. 2015 81 individuals 405 charges Child Rapes
N.C. Victims Killed by Illegal Aliens
1. North Carolina Victims Memorial Page NC Victims list Poster 1 Poster 2
2. North Carolina Veterans Killed by Illegal Aliens NC Veterans
Illegal Alien DWI Cases
1. June 2012 Illegal Alien DWI cases - 4,583 June DWI
2. August 2013 Illegal Alien DWI cases – 5,195 August DWI
3. August 2014 Illegal Alien DWI cases – 5,955 August DWI
Hispanic absconders from N.C. justice 2,109 absconders (list run on December 2, 2014)
1. downloadable .doc (active hyperlinks) Absconders.doc
2. viewable .pdf (non-active hyperlinks) Absconders.pdf
____________________Things You Can Do To Help___________________
It is up to you to report illegal alien employers! The N.C. General Assembly put the burden of reporting illegal alien employers squarely on the shoulders of North Carolina citizens. You can do that by using the forms below.
1. Report employers of illegal aliens to the N.C. Dept of Labor: on line form
2. Report employers of illegal aliens to the I.R.S and get a REWARD! (anonymously): Form3949A Form 211
3. Report illegal aliens or their employers to I.C.E. (on-line): Tip Form
4. Mail these warning letters to N.C. employers of illegal aliens (anonymously): Letter 1 Letter 2
5. Download copies our NCFIRE brochure to give to your family and friends: Brochure
1. The Costs of Illegal Immigration to North Carolina Citizens NC Costs of Illegal Immigration
2. NC Ranked #1 with the Fastest Growing Immigrant Population NC Ranking
3. State Costs of Illegal Immigration Nationwide State Costs
4. NC Illegal Alien Prison Population 11/30/2013 Prison Population
5. Facts About Diseases and Illegal Aliens: 1) Dr. William Campbell Douglass II
2) Dr. Madeline Cosman
Although NCFIRE is active, informed and involved; achieving our mission of enacting and enforcing illegal immigration laws in North Carolina costs money. Currently, we are absorbing all the costs associated with this effort. (web servers, domain names, email accounts, travel expenses, participation in events, business cards, brochures, paper and ink). Your donation, however small, would greatly help us fight to protect you from the onslaught of criminal activity by illegal aliens in North Carolina.
Thank you for your support!
Send a check or money order to:
P.O. Box 273
Wade, N.C. 28395
If you have questions or a problem with this website
NCFIRE was established in 2007
E.I.N. # 01-0913494
NCFIRE Hotline: 1-888-885-0879 (anonymous reporting)