The North Carolina Crime Report by Suspected Illegal Aliens -Updated May 03, 2013: (scroll down)
Secure Our Border-Enforce Our Laws!
"In the first place, we should insist that, if the immigrant, who comes here in good faith, becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet, an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."
President Theodore Roosevelt-1907
ACTION ALERT- Important immigration enforcement bill in the NC House
HB786- Reclaim NC Act
An act to enact illegal immigration enforcement measures in North Carolina.
Read the bill here: H786v2
(FAIRus.org summary and analysis of HB786: HB_786_summary_&_analysis.pdf)
We oppose Section 9 of this bill which allows driver permits and State issued ID cards for illegals in NC
NCFIRE urges you to contact your Legislators and tell them: "Unless the Blust amendment (section VIII) and the Brody amendment (section IX) are adopted, we are asking you, on behalf of NC citizens, to vote NO on H786.”
NC House: http://ncleg.net/gascripts/members/reports/room-phone.pl?Chamber=House&viewType=normal
NC Senate: http://ncleg.net/gascripts/members/reports/room-phone.pl?Chamber=senate&viewType=normal
Who We Are
We are a statewide 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that is dedicated to immigration enforcement. Our organization represents the citizens’ interest in stopping the flood of illegal aliens into North Carolina. We simply can't afford illegal aliens' tremendous costs any longer. The damage incurred, the crimes, costs and physical and emotional damage these people are causing, are just too great.
We also seek to educate our citizens to the many costly and destructive aspects of illegal immigrant crime. Some of the crimes we document in our monthly crime reports include: child molestation, human smuggling, ID fraud, identity theft, drug trafficking/distribution, gang violence, rape, murder, kidnapping, arson, DWI, driving with out a license, hit and run, assault, social services benefits fraud, illegal employment and tax evasion, among others.
What We Believe:
We support limiting our jobs and resources to the citizens of North Carolina and we believe that it is time for our Legislators to adhere to their oath of office, “to support the Constitution of the United States; and to be faithful and bear true allegiance to the State of North Carolina” by passing the appropriate legislation to curtail the influx of illegal aliens into our state.
Our Position Statement
1) Mandate English as the official language of NC.
2) Require a valid North Carolina photo ID to vote in NC.
3) Require ALL companies (public and private), doing business in North Carolina, to become E-Verify compliant.
4) Mandate stricter punishments for hiring illegal aliens in NC.
5) Enact a NC version of SB1070 to document proof of legal entry and the right to be within NC borders.
6) Deny enrollment of illegal aliens to North Carolina colleges and universities.
7) Eliminate taxpayer funding to NC colleges and universities that allow illegal aliens to enroll.
8) Restrict foreign consulate services to consulate property ONLY.
9) Remove the Mexican Matricula Consular card as proof of North Carolina residency from NC driver’s license documentation.
10) Deny use of Mexican Matricula Consular cards as proof of identification.
11) Prohibit the use of all foreign ID cards for any taxpayer funded services or civic activities.
12) Deny taxpayer funding to sanctuary cities and counties in NC.
13) Require proof of citizenship and residency for all NC social welfare eligibility.
14) Cut taxpayer funding to all LaRaza based non-profit organizations in NC that provide benefits to illegal aliens.
15) End taxpayer funding of all North Carolina ethnic councils.
16) Tighten NC vehicle laws by impounding cars driven by unlicensed and uninsured drivers.
What We Do
We periodically send out "Action Alerts." These are items that need immediate attention. It may be calling, e-mailing or faxing your Congressman, signing a petition, attending a rally or to notify you of an upcoming Bill to be voted on in Congress. It costs you nothing to join and we never ask for your money!
The State of North Carolina is divided up into sections. Each section is assigned a team leader. The Team Leader has members assigned to them, according to the members' zip code or area code. Information is sent to each Team Leader, who in turn, relay that information to their Team Members. This way, important information can be distributed statewide and action can be taken very quickly.
Have You Had Enough of This?
If so, then ask yourself, are you:
(1) Fed up with illegal immigration?
(2) Fed up with paying Billions of dollars per year, in tax paid benefits to illegal aliens?
(3) Fed up with being victims of illegal alien crime?
(4) Fed up with the abuse of the 14th Amendment (“Anchor Babies”) to circumvent citizenship laws?
(5) Fed up with the Government rewarding illegal aliens for criminal behavior?
(6) Fed up with politicians who pander to illegal aliens for votes?
(7) Fed up with the selective enforcement of our current immigration laws?
(8) Fed up with politicians who fail to uphold the Constitution of the United States?
If the answer is YES, then you can help!
How To Join
(It's free and we never ask for your money!)
Simply send us an e-mail by clicking here: Sign Me Up. (or send an e-mail to NCFIRE@ncfire.info) Type "Sign me up" in the subject line and enter your zip code or area code, (That will determine which NCFIRE team you will be assigned to), and join fellow North Carolinians in the battle to enforce our immigration laws.
----------------------------------Current NCFIRE Reports------------------------------
1. The North Carolina Crime Report by Suspected Illegal Aliens May.pdf May.doc
2. The North Carolina Crime Report by Suspected Illegal Alien Archives Archives
3. North Carolina Victims Memorial Page Victims Memorial pdf Victims Memorial Poster
4. North Carolina Document Fraud Crime Project Document Fraud
5. North Carolina Sanctuary City Project Sanctuary Cities
6. North Carolina Sanctuary City Contact Information NC Sanctuary City Contact Info
7. North Carolina Hispanic on Hispanic Crime File Hispanic on Hispanic Crime
8. Sex Crimes Against NC Children 2012 NC Sex Crimes 2012
9. 45 Days in 15 NC Counties 45 Days
----------------------------------Illegal Immigration Facts------------------------------
1. The Costs of Illegal Immigration to North Carolina Citizens NC Costs of Illegal Immigration
2. NC Ranked #1 with the Fastest Growing Immigrant Population NC Ranking
3. State Costs of Illegal Immigration Nationwide State Costs
4. NC Illegal Alien Prison Population 2012 Prison Population
5. Facts About Diseases and Illegal Aliens: 1) Dr. William Campbell Douglass II
2) Dr. Madeline Cosman
-------------------------------Things you can do to help------------------------------
The N.C. General Assembly put the burden of reporting illegal alien employers squarely on the shoulders of North Carolina citizens. It is up to you to report them and you can do that by using the forms below.
1. Report employers of illegal aliens to the N.C. Dept of Labor: on line form
2. Report employers of illegal aliens to the I.R.S and get a REWARD! (anonymously): Form3949A Form 211
3. Report illegal aliens or their employers to I.C.E. (on-line): Tip Form
4. Mail these warning letters to N.C. employers of illegal aliens (anonymously): Letter 1 Letter 2
5. Download copies our NCFIRE brochure to give to your family and friends: Brochure
NCFIRE Hotline: 1-888-885-0879
Please Consider Your Support With A Contribution
Donations to NCFIRE are tax-deductible
Send a check or money order to:
P.O. Box 273
Wade, N.C. 28395
If you have questions or a problem with this website
NCFIRE was established in 2007
E.I.N. # 01-0913494