The North Carolina Monthly Child Rape Cases Report- Updated November 1, 2014:
(see Current NCFIRE Projects below)
Secure Our Border-Enforce Our Laws!
"In the first place, we should insist that, if the immigrant, who comes here in good faith, becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet, an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."
President Theodore Roosevelt-1907
The Remembrance Project
NCFIRE has documented 4,317 separate charges of child rape by illegal aliens (confirmed and highly probable) against our NC children, during the previous 12 month period.
(see “Current NCFIRE Projects” below)
The worst part of it is, every one of them was 100% preventable.
If you find this disgusting, try to imagine how the kids who got raped must feel. How must their parents feel? They must feel abandoned by our lawmakers in Raleigh... and they would be right.
We have all been abandoned by them, for the almighty dollar. We have been sold out to the wishes of the NC Chamber of Commerce and the NC Farm Bureau for cheap illegal alien labor. How cheap is the labor if it comes at the expense of our children?
How many more is it going to take, before our NCGA members enact and enforce state level illegal immigration laws? What is the magic number....5,000.....8,000....10,000?
One would be enough if it were their child that had to endure this heinous act.
Contact your state legislators and demand this vile conduct be stopped by enacting and enforcing state level illegal immigration laws.
Who represents me and how do I contact them?
1) To find out who represents you, use this link: http://www.ncleg.net/representation/WhoRepresentsMe.aspx
To use the interactive maps to find your representatives:
1. Enter an address in the text box, in the upper right-hand corner of the Senate or House map.
2. Hit 'Enter'. This will zoom the map to the location of the address within the associated district.
3. Click on a district in the map to bring up a link to the representative's web page.
2) If you already know who represents you, use these links:
NC House members: http://ncleg.net/gascripts/members/memberList.pl?sChamber=House
NC Senate members: http://ncleg.net/gascripts/members/memberList.pl?sChamber=senate
Who We Are
We are a statewide grassroots organization that is dedicated to immigration enforcement. Our organization represents the citizens’ interest in stopping the flood of illegal aliens into North Carolina. We simply can't afford illegal aliens' tremendous costs any longer. The damage incurred, the crimes, costs and physical and emotional damage these people are causing, are just too great.
We also seek to educate our citizens to the many costly and destructive aspects of illegal immigrant crime. The crimes we document in our monthly crime reports include some of the most heinous crimes imaginable.
(The sad thing about it is, every one of them is 100% preventable if our N.C. Legislators would simply enact and enforce, state level illegal immigration laws.)
What We Believe
We support limiting our jobs and resources to the citizens of North Carolina and we believe that it is time for our Legislators to adhere to their oath of office, “to support the Constitution of the United States; and to be faithful and bear true allegiance to the State of North Carolina” by passing the appropriate legislation to curtail the influx of illegal aliens into our state.
Our Position Statement
1) Mandate English as the official language of NC.
2) Require a valid North Carolina photo ID to vote in NC.
3) Require ALL companies (public and private), doing business in North Carolina, to become E-Verify compliant.
4) Mandate stricter punishments for hiring illegal aliens in NC.
5) Enact a NC version of SB1070 to document proof of legal entry and the right to be within NC borders.
6) Deny enrollment of illegal aliens to North Carolina colleges and universities.
7) Eliminate taxpayer funding to NC colleges and universities that allow illegal aliens to enroll.
8) Restrict foreign consulate services to consulate property ONLY.
9) Remove the Mexican Matricula Consular card as proof of North Carolina residency from NC driver’s license documentation.
10) Deny use of Mexican Matricula Consular cards as any proof of identification.
11) Prohibit the use of all foreign ID cards for any taxpayer funded services or civic activities.
12) Deny taxpayer funding to sanctuary cities and counties in NC.
13) Require proof of citizenship and residency for all NC social welfare eligibility.
14) Cut taxpayer funding to all LaRaza based non-profit organizations in NC that provide benefits to illegal aliens.
15) End taxpayer funding of all North Carolina ethnic councils.
16) Tighten NC vehicle laws by impounding cars driven by unlicensed and uninsured drivers.
What We Do
We periodically send out "Action Alerts." These are items that need immediate attention. It may be calling, e-mailing or faxing your Congressman, signing a petition, attending a rally or to notify you of an upcoming Bill to be voted on in Congress. It costs you nothing to join!
The member list is divided up into sections according to their North Carolina postal zip code. Information can be sent to each individual section according to that zip code. This way, important information can be distributed regionally and action can be taken very quickly.
How To Join
(It costs you nothing to join!)
Simply scroll down to the "Subscribe to our mailing list" section below. Enter your e-mail address and zip code. You can also enter your first and last names if you choose but it is not required; then click "Subscribe". You will be sent a confirmation email that you signed up. Simply click on the link in the email to confirm the request. That's it! You will join 40,000 to 50,000 fellow North Carolinians in the effort to enforce immigration laws in our state. With numbers like that, you can indeed make a difference!
_______________________Current NCFIRE Projects_____________________
Monthly Crime Reports-(due to the ongoing "Monthly Child Rape Cases" reports, we have temporarily suspended the "Monthly Crime Reports")
1. Monthly Crime Report Archives (Jan. 2009 - May 2014) Archives
Monthly Child Rape Cases by Confirmed/Suspected Illegal Aliens
1. November 2013 87 individuals 277 charges Child Rapes
2. December 2013 89 individuals 575 charges Child Rapes
3. January 2014 52 individuals 200 charges Child Rapes
4. February 2014 36 individuals 200 charges Child Rapes
5. March 2014 83 individuals 366 charges Child Rapes
6. April 2014 99 individuals 672 charges Child Rapes
7. May 2014 73 individuals 299 charges Child Rapes
8. June 2014 48 individuals 184 charges Child Rapes
9. July 2014 74 individuals 295 charges Child Rapes
10. August 2014 78 individuals 418 charges Child Rapes
11. September 2014 77 individuals 447 charges Child Rapes
12. October 2014 73 individuals 384 charges Child Rapes
N.C. Victims Killed by Illegal Aliens
1. North Carolina Victims Memorial Page NC Victims list Poster 1 Poster 2
2. North Carolina Veterans Killed by Illegal Aliens NC Veterans
Illegal Alien DWI Cases
1. June 2012 Illegal Alien DWI cases- 4,583 June DWI
2. August 2013 Illegal Alien DWI cases – 5,195 August DWI
3. August 2014 Illegal Alien DWI cases – 5,955 August DWI
____________________Things You Can Do To Help___________________
The N.C. General Assembly put the burden of reporting illegal alien employers squarely on the shoulders of North Carolina citizens. It is up to you to report them and you can do that by using the forms below.
1. Report employers of illegal aliens to the N.C. Dept of Labor: on line form
2. Report employers of illegal aliens to the I.R.S and get a REWARD! (anonymously): Form3949A Form 211
3. Report illegal aliens or their employers to I.C.E. (on-line): Tip Form
4. Mail these warning letters to N.C. employers of illegal aliens (anonymously): Letter 1 Letter 2
5. Download copies our NCFIRE brochure to give to your family and friends: Brochure
1. The Costs of Illegal Immigration to North Carolina Citizens NC Costs of Illegal Immigration
2. NC Ranked #1 with the Fastest Growing Immigrant Population NC Ranking
3. State Costs of Illegal Immigration Nationwide State Costs
4. NC Illegal Alien Prison Population 11/30/2013 Prison Population
5. Facts About Diseases and Illegal Aliens: 1) Dr. William Campbell Douglass II
2) Dr. Madeline Cosman
Although NCFIRE is active, informed and involved; achieving our mission of enacting and enforcing illegal immigration laws in North Carolina costs money. Currently, we are absorbing all the costs associated with this effort. (web servers, domain names, email accounts, travel expenses, participation in events, business cards, brochures, paper and ink). Your donation, however small, would greatly help us fight to protect you from the onslaught of criminal activity by illegal aliens in North Carolina.
Thank you for your support!
Send a check or money order to:
P.O. Box 273
Wade, N.C. 28395
If you have questions or a problem with this website
NCFIRE was established in 2007
E.I.N. # 01-0913494
NCFIRE Hotline: 1-888-885-0879 (anonymous reporting)